Livestock Buildings - Stable Buildings
WE DESIGN AND BUILD
Made-to-measure prefabricated iron buildings for livestock and farming in compliance with new European standards.
Prefabricated buildings for:
- Tool sheds
With cutting-edge systems for design based on static and structural calculations and for resulting installation. Always advising users as to which option best suits their intended purpose. Some types of mono-pitch and traditional pitched buildings:
- tie beam construction
- lattice framework
- depending on needs, with
ROOFS MADE FROM:
- profiled insulated sandwich panels
- imitation pantile insulated sandwich panels
- ecological fibre-cement panels
- option of false ceiling and insulation
WALLS AND ENDS MADE FROM:
- micro-profiled insulated sandwich panels
- insulated prefabricated reinforced concrete panels
- polycarbonate panels with cell-like structure
- motorized windbreak mesh panels
- polycarbonate windows
- rapid-action oversize doors made from sheeting and mesh
- single-leaf, folding or sliding doors and oversize entrance doors.
All so we can give you the right answer to your needs. We also dismantle and dispose of asbestos cement through our highly qualified teams and replace the roof, in compliance with law requirements.
All work, through to the building's actual use, is the product of the harmonious merging of design and manufacturing.